INCLUSIONS: Entertaining and fascinating commentary by experienced guide to teach you all about the wonderful tasty produce and history of the Tablelands.
- Free Cairns Hotel pick up (inc Northern Beaches)
- Amazing and diverse scenery from Rainforest, stunning ochre savannah and lush dairy country and dramatic Look Outs
- Private property access
- Tropical breakfast at a farm situated on the top of the mountain range over looking green rolling hills, lush rainforest and overlooks a large part of the Tablelands with magnificent views
- Stunning riverside location for Cheese Platter & Rainforest condiments with glass of wine or 2!
- Australian Platypus Park for Crocodile, Red Claw (Yabby) and Kangaroo with fresh local salads topped off with a ‘Tarzali Lakes’ boutique beer, Dragon Fruit cider, Lemon Myrtle tea tea and some tastings of the Murdering Point Winery range.
- Gallo Dairyland for exquisite handmade chocolate tasting
- Stop at local market for Tropical fruits & Macadamia nut tasting and opportunity to buy freshly harvested local Tableland produce
- Mount Uncle distillery tasting award winning spirits
- Sip a local grown coffee at Jaques Plantation
- Scones with local jam and Mungali dollop cream
- Drop off at Hotel
- FREE Souvenir Beer Cooler
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for a FULL refund. If cancellation is 12 hours prior to departure 75% cancellation fee applies, less than 12 hours prior to departure a 100% cancellation fee applies. For Charters a minimum of 48hours notice is required for a full refund if cancellation is 24 hours prior to departure a 50% cancellation fee applies less than 24hours prior to departure a 100% cancellation fee applies.
The operator reserves the right to a cancel a tour with a full refund if minimum numbers have not been reached.